If you want to get in front of some of the snazziest readers in the tech industry, sponsoring DavidChartier.com is a splendid way to do it. I’ve written for publications like Macworld and Ars Technica for seven years, covering a wide gamut of the tech industry including Apple, Microsoft, Google, the rise of mobile computing and social media, and productivity tips to help readers get more out of products like yours. I’ve interviewed Guy Kawasaki, contributed to the Big Book of Apple Hacks, and appeared on numerous radio segments and podcasts. Contact me to get your slot or ask questions.
- an average of over 16,000 monthly visitors
- over 3,500 RSS subscribers
- a Tumblr audience of over 13,000 followers
- over 7,300 followers on Twitter
- over 8,200 followers on Google+
Your sponsorship will last for a full week. Between Monday morning and Sunday evening, your product or service will be:
- Listed in my spartan sidebar below the ad as the only sponsor
- Mentioned on the site and in RSS on either Monday or Tuesday morning (depending on the week’s news cycle) along with your (optional) banner image for that extra coat of polish
- Promoted at the beginning and end of the week on both my personal and website social accounts
Sponsorship costs $99 for one week, or $180 for two weeks.